E-smog / EMF (Electro Megnatic Field)
- a term for all artificially produced electrical and magnetic fields as well as electromagnetic radiation.
- also known as EMF or Electro Magnetic Field.
- invisible, inaudible and odour-free – but everywhere present.
- the result of the enormous and continued growth in electrification in everyday life.
Electro-smog disturbs the growth of cells and the information flow between cells.
Where does electro-smog come from?
- domestic electrical installations and household equipment, transformers etc.
- high-voltage lines, power supplies, cables and wires.
- mobile telephones, baby-phones, wireless telephones, WiFi LAN’s.
- radio and television, radio communications, satellites.
- civil & military radar stations and airplane radar transmitters.
- electric motors and transformers in general.
How does electro-smog affect your health?
Electro-smog is responsible for a condition known as electrosensitivity (ES) or electrohypersensitivity (EHS). Symptoms include:
- Disruptive sleep patterns.
- Chronic fatigue.
- Hypersensitivity and erratic blood pressure.
- Skin complaints.
- Behavioural patterns in children.
Children, the elderly and anyone with a lowered immune system are most at risk from the health effects.The health effects from electrosmog can take 10 – 20 years to manifest themselves, however for some, the effect can appear immediately.Various precautions can be taken to reduce influences that drain our Qi and weaken our immune system:
- To reduce headache caused by e-smog from computers, spray BioDisc energised water at top of head (crown chakra), your 3rd eye and the heart from time to time.
- Give preference to electronic devices with low amounts of radiation, for example, computer monitors with the latest TCO standards, or even better, use LCD screens.
- Keeping distance is the main rule for reducing the influence of electro-smog. Keep your computer tower as far away as possible and sit back from your TV screen.
- Reduce the use of wireless devices; use the speakerphone option on your cell phone, make long calls from a non-cordless telephone.
- Avoid having electronic equipment in your bedroom. This includes radio alarm clocks (especially those with red digits), TV sets, video equipment and stereos. Unplugging the equipment when you go to sleep is insufficient, since monitors and TV sets take many hours to discharge entirely.